P+D is an approved FSC ® chain of custody certified supplier and an ISO 9001 certified company.
Certified FSC ®
Chain Of Custody Certified Supplier
Here at P+D understand that we need to be part of the solution when it comes to responsibility and sustainability around environmental issues. That is why P+D has become an FSC ® chain of custody certified supplier.
A Forest Stewardship Council ® (FSC ®) accredited Forest Management certification gives our customers the assurance that:
- Timber has come from a forest which has been evaluated and certified as being managed according to the correct social, economic and environmental standards.
- Forest management not only prevents deforestation and illegal logging but it also ensures protection for animals and vegetation within the forest.
- Sustainable forest management also helps reduce the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere, as trees absorb CO2 and store carbon.
Contact our team, to discuss how your business can benefit by choosing to work with P+D and FSC ® certified printer and take a positive step in creating a better environment.
P+D an ISO 9001 certified company
Here at P+D we strive for excellence, both internally within operations and procedures and externally with our customers offering excellent service and premium quality products. As a certified ISO 9001 company, it is really important to us that our quality systems are of a standard that ensures better efficiencies and gives our customers the assurance of a quality driven company.
With regular ISO reviews and continuous advancements of processes P+D continually keep quality and service at the forefront of our business.
As an ISO 9001 certified company P+D strive for:
- Enhanced customer satisfaction and development of customer relationships.
- Integration and alignment of internal processes
- Improved business performance and better cost management
- Greater effectiveness and efficiencies
- Strengthened credibility and competitiveness in the market place
- Consistency in the delivery of our products and services
- Effective use of our resources
- Enhanced communication, planning and administration processes