We have over 50 staff working here in P+D some of which have been with the company for over 30 years. That is a real statement to the level of loyalty and dedication our team has to P+D and our customers. Our company values are essential, and we continually strive to ensure we offer the best solutions to our clients. We respect everyone's input, and our employees are encouraged to develop and grow within P+D.
We currently have a position in our Sales Department have a read below and if you think you suit this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
At P+D our customers are at the forefront of everything we do. We put a real focus on servicing the customer, so it’s essential to us that we have the right team behind our business.
As Account Manager, your role is to develop strong relationships with your accounts. You will manage operations and production of your customer's projects/orders from the enquiry stage through to completion. In this role, you will need to be the critical connection between the customer and P+D and always striving to exceed your customers’ expectations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide quotations and manage sales orders through production. Be the circuital link between the customer, production, and our partnered suppliers.
- Prepare and oversee the status of all jobs/projects, and communicate with the customer if there are any alterations or delays to schedules due to any unforeseen conditions.
- Act as a company representative, providing useful service to our customers while providing information on enquiries regarding products and services with the ability to up-sell our products and services.
- Grow and build a partnership with the customer. You need to be the solutions provider always striving to fulfil our customer’s needs, and continuously striving for better.
- Be commercially aware continually looking to improve margin and profitability jobs and identifying ways to increase revenue opportunities either in production or through our partnered suppliers.
- Ensure a consistently high level of service and professionalism is offered to our customers and colleagues at all times.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- In this role, you may be required to travel.
PERSONAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Experience with print management within a manufacturing or agency environment.
- A technical understanding and aptitude in the printing processes & media
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administration role with direct client interfacing experience.
- Exceptional communication and organisation skills both oral and written
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- You are a self- starter with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team with a real can do positive attitude.
- Strong IT skills, especially in MS Excel and MS Word
- The ability to handle a fast-paced environment and managing multiple priorities simultaneously
- Experience excelling in fast paced, high energy environments
- Excellent fluent English
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
We appreciate that life extends beyond the workplace. Our employees are a valued commodity and working with P+D brings a variety of benefits including excellent progression opportunities and benefits including:
- Access to the employee pension scheme which includes death payment, and retirement benefits.
- Opportunity to join our discounted group contributory Health Insurance Plan
- Free Parking
- Canteen area, with complimentary tea, coffee and weekly delivery of fresh fruit.
Please send your C.V to email@example.com